Monday, June 14, 2010

Playtime

This past weekend there was a lot of time set aside to just PLAY! Both time for mommy to go and "play" with her girlfriend up north on a crazy canoeing trip and the kids to try their hands at fishing and spending time at the park!


It is great to have weekends like this, I look forward to them. They are simple times and nothing fancy is usually required. It makes good memories for the kids that they will remember for a lifetime and well that is what life is all about....making memories!



I had fun on my trip and it is already scheduled for next year...boy there are some stories, but alas what happens in Baldwin stays in Baldwin! I was so excited to hear that Tob took the kids to the fishing derby and remembered to bring the camera! I hope that everyone took some time to play this weekend!

No comments: