Monday, May 16, 2011

Makeover Monday

I am going to start a new weekly post....called Makeover Monday!! Since I am working slowing to add some finishing details to the rooms in my house. I decided that maybe you all should come along with me! Show me what you are making over and all the changes you are making!
 
I am going to start with Jake's room. Although we painted just about every room in our house when we moved in....that is sorta where I stopped. I had my friend Candice come over and help with a few details in the living room/dining room area, but never really went too far beyond. Well, I have decided it is time.
 
When we moved Jake wanted a baseball room and I was happy to oblige, I mean it would be cute, fun and grow with him pretty easily. I knew what colors I wanted and went straight for a grey that would easily compliment his blues and red striped comforter.
 
I then added a vinyl navy stripe to the one wall, since I had seen a really cool baseball player vinyl at Target and they showed it on a similar wall. I loved the look so we went with it!
 
A few weeks back Jake and I found this really cool Comerica Park canvas...he instantly fell in LOVE and it was afforable so I picked that up. I then a week later saw the smaller ones and he picked out Cabrera.




A year ago I purchased these fun magnet wires for the kids room and so when I finally decided where it should go added that. We now added a red striped rug on his wood floor and his room is complete!  

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I am hoping to eventually make this a linky party...but until I can get that all figured out just post a link to your makeover post in a comment! I look forward to seeing what you have in the works!signature

No comments: