Sunday, August 21, 2011

Delicious


Since picking blueberries I have been looking for different recipes to try. I started with the normal muffins, to which my kids weren't really impressed! Oh well! I then was given the suggestion by my husband of trying to make this delicious blueberry recipe from Grandma.
So I gave it a whirl...and SUCCESS!!
Emmah helped me make these and helped eat them too!
 



 
Blueberry Delight
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking soda
2 eggs
3/4 cup butter
1 cup butter
2 cups blueberries
5 1/2 oz butterscotch chips
1/2 cup pecans (optional)
2 Tbsp brown sugar
 
Makes 2 round or 1 9x13
Preheat oven to 350.
Cream butter and sugar, then beat in eggs. Add flour, salt, baking soda and mix in. Fold in blueberries. Lightly spray pan with non-stick cooking spray and add batter. Sprinkly top with butterscotch chips, pecans, and brown sugar. Bake for 40-45 mins, check at 35 mins.
I hope you'll give this one a try!
signature

No comments: