Saturday, June 25, 2011

A new opening...

I don't know about everyone else but I am sucker for a new fun project and work best under pressure!!
I am super excited to finally get some real guests that will be staying at our house this summer, my sister Mary and my neice and nephew Shelby and Ethan!! YEAH!!


Since I will have guests this means that my list of To Do projects not only got longer, but was put into hyperdrive in order to get it complete before their visit!
One thing that has been on my list for awhile is painting the front and side door, they are a bright green. I HATE the color, but when they were painted, it wasn't my house so I didn't have a say.

Well the house is mine now, and we went for a new color!! I really wanted to go with a RED but promptly got the NO WAY from the hubby. So I went with black to match the shutters, and am really hoping to convience the hubby that next year we should paint the brink along the front a subtle gray...

 

Here is the new look!! I can't wait to add my new 4th of July wreath!!

signature

No comments: