Sunday, June 12, 2011

Summer Bucket List

I have been inspired by many bloggers this year who have created Summer Bucket Lists. We usually have a lot going on in the summer and I like to keep things easy going, but this year I got to thinking with all we have going on with Emmah this might be just the perfect idea to make our summer smooth.
 
There were so many options out there like this great one from the girls at Eighteen25, and this super fun idea from Katie at A List Maker's Life, and this one from Positively Splendid! I decided to make a combo of the last two due to space.
Here is how we did it:

  1. Brainstormed some ideas of what we wanted to do this summer.
  2. Put all the items on small cards, we'll add a favorite memory and date when we complete them.
  3. Put all the cards in a large jar I purchased from Hobby Lobby.
  4. Put all the cards in our jar and we are ready to start!
**I promise to add some pics, I had some printing issues!! Sorry for the delay!


signature

No comments: