Monday, November 10, 2008

Jake and his bark!

Jake has had somewhat of a cold for a couple of weeks, and with that a slight cough. However, last night it really ramped up and he sounded awful. We even woke him up and gave him a breathing treatment to help him out. As I was putting him to bed, he gave out a huge cough. I said "That is quite a bark you have Jake!" Jake's reply was "I don't bark.......I'm a boy you silly!" I guess he told me!

He is now on two different meds, one via breathing treatment. Hopefully he is better soon.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Kate~
Thanks for the comment on our blog. I was excited to follow it to yours! I hope that Jake is doing better!! You know, Anne Hope can ride in my sling on my back. It's a little heavy and you might need to find firefighter fabric or something to convince Jake that it is okay...
Anyway, I hope that doesn't take a way one more arguement in your striving to "convince Toby":)