Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful

This year we have many things to be thankful for. We have food, clothing, and a roof over our head. We have also been given the opportunity to do a variety of things this year that have been such a wonderful blessing. We took our first official family vacation to Chicago, which we might have to make an annual event.

We spent Thanksgiving with the Bloemers family in Caledonia, and enjoyed a wonderful meal! It was great to spend time with family!

I also of course took part in some Black Friday shopping!! I don't get up early, there is nothing I need THAT BAD!! My friend and I have made it an annual tradition (my mom used to join us!) to go out and just have fun and get whatever deals we can. I did pretty good this year getting most of what I wanted, and only missing out on a couple of deals.

I hope that you and yours enjoyed a wonderful holiday!

No comments: