Sunday, October 31, 2010

Holidays Craze

Okay, I LOVE the fall holidays! Thanksgiving to Christmas are my most favorite, all the decorations, the traditions, the food and most of all the family!!

With that being said I am a Christmas card fanatic...I mean I start to think about what I will do for the next year right after I have sent out the current years. Obsessive I know, but I just love to share the Christmas love with just about everyone! My list for cards is about a mile long and my husband rolls his eyes at me every year! Shutterfly helps to cross this major crisis off my list. I love that their designs are modern and fun and fit perfectly into my vision!

I love their holiday card options. This one is perfect for anyone who can't choose just one photo.



Their Christmas cards are perfect! This is another fav, reminds me of one of my favorite holiday movies ever!




As you can see the options are endless...yet so perfect, can't wait to send mine out!!

But if you are looking for another perfect gift for that hard to buy for person, may I suggest Shutterfly's photo calendars?? I did these last year for gifts for both grandparents and great-grandma. Needless to say...they were a hit!! Guess what they are getting this year?

Hope this helps you on your adventure to send out holiday greetings!

No comments: