Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas in a nutshell!


Okay well of course Santa came to our house and brought many happy smiles to two very lucky and loved little children! This year was one of the best so far since Jake and Emmah both truly understood the whole Santa thing and are beginning to understand the true story of Christmas. Emmah was most excited about her Princess Wii game, which is just for her and daddy to play with (this I will have to see...and don't worry I will also take pictures!) and for Jake his Batman book! We made some truly wonderful memories this Christmas that I plan to continue. I have also had the chance now to sit down and really reflect on the past year and how many things have changed and how we have grown and changed there are many things to be thankful for and many more lessons to be learned. I hope that all of you had a wonderful Christmas and were able to enjoy some time with family.

No comments: