Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Wreath For The Door

Since moving over a year ago, I have found myself with a TON of holiday decorations, yet somehow in the many boxes of ornaments and garland I didn't have a wreath!! I saw one I LOVED at Pottery Barn and decided....I could do that!! I also got a little inspiration from a couple of cousins who tackled this task as well. So here is my version.

First collect your supplies:
-green pipe cleaners, or tie ons of some sort
-fake evergreen wreath (18" or larger)
-glass ornaments in a variety of colors and sizes

Next I set all my ornaments out on my wreath and arranged them. Mixing up the sizes and placing them in random spots. Til I liked how they looked.

And this is what I ended up with:
I still have some fluffing to do, but I am really happy with how it turned out!! I hope you will give it a try too!!

No comments: