Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful Days #24

Today I am thankful for traditions! I love all the great traditions that we have in our family, some may be silly and are nothing fancy while others are special. One crazy tradition that I have is that I go out shopping the day after Thanksgiving....not to really score the deal, but just to go really.

For years it was always me, my mom and my good friend Amy. Now Amy and I continue the tradition. Its fun! Another fun tradition we have is that in the last couple of years I started wrapping up Christmas books and starting Dec. 1st we read one book a night. It's fun because the kids never know what Christmas story we will be reading each night!! The best is that Emmah has figured out how to find her favorite story The Polar Express!!

No comments: