Friday, November 5, 2010

Thankful Days #5

Thankful things are not hard to find, if you only take the time to look for them. Today I am thankful for the roof over my head. Although we gained more space it was not in the way I would have liked.

When my mom passed away we gained a house, a house with memories, a house with space, a house with TWO bathrooms, a house with a big nice backyard, and a house with a basement with some nice usable space.

We are so thankful to have the extra space and room to do all the fun things we want. I also love that I am able to share my memories as a child along to my kids. I especially love that Emmah has the same room I did growing up as a little girl. Living here we are not taking away from the memories, but adding to the memories this house will hold.

"May your walls know joy;
May every room hold laughter
And every window open to great possibility"

No comments: