Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Kids

Today I am thankful for my kids! Even though sometimes they drive me crazy and make me want to pull my hair out I LOVE them with all my heart!! They are each so much their own person and it has been great in the last year to start to see those personalities start to really come out.

Emmah is our silly, crazy, sports loving, skirt wearing, goof ball! She is very much like her father, with her quick wits and vast knowledge. She keeps us guessing and laughing. And although she is a girl and now wears lots of skirts and dresses, she is still the one who can tell you the entire line-up for the Detroit Tigers either by name or number. I would say she is pretty well rounded!!

Jake on the other hand is more of the caring and nurturing type. Some might say he is a little bit of a mama's boy, but he is quickly growing out of that!! He is very athletic, and I am sure will play everything at least once! He makes the best faces, and has the cheesiest smiles! He is smarter than he puts on sometimes. He is like his mother a little, but we are noticing how much he is like his Uncle Kyle....hmmm things could get interesting!!

All in all we love them both for just who they are! I know they will continue to make us proud and bring us much joy...and probably some grey hairs too!!

What are you thankful for today?? I encourage you to share in your comments or on your own blog.

No comments: