Thursday, November 18, 2010

Fallin

I LOVE fall!! It is one of my favorite seasons! I love the fall colors, the slightly crisper air, the football (sorta) and the fun fall activities that go along with it!! I have been on a real craft kick lately as well as looking for a nice festive wreath to hang on my door to celebrate this wonderful season.

Well I am cheap so I have not been having much luck. In my many hunts of the blogs that I follow, which usually leads me to more blogs to follow (it's an endless cycle really!) I recently came upon this awesome yarn wreath. Not only is this wreath budget friendly it is the modern chic I LOVE!! So I decided to give it a try, I mean there were step by step directions so how hard could it be?

Not hard at all! I was so excited to make it I bought my supplies and had to start it that day...of course I had to wait til 1o:45 to start which in turn made for a late night. I finished up yesterday and am so excited how it turned out! I am definitely making more of these!

If you want to make one of you own check out blog take heart and make one of your own!!
Happy Craftin!

No comments: