Sunday, November 7, 2010

What's for Dinner??

I get asked this question a lot....I am still trying to figure out why they keep asking me?? First of all I don't cook well and there are really very few things that I cook well to begin with! We have the short list and I have tried a few new things here and there, some turned out well, others....not so much!


Here is one of the BIGGEST favorites in the house! My kids literaly jump up and down when they find out that we are having this for dinner! Here is our family favorite...Meatloaf Muffins!!



They are so great and fun for the kids, perfect to bring for leftovers for lunch and weight watcher friendly!!

Meatloaf Muffins

2 lbs ground beef or ground turkey
1 box stuffing mix
2 eggs
1 cup water

1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Spray muffin pan w/non-stick cooking spray.
3. Press equal amounts of mixture into muffin cups.
4. Bake for 25-30 mins. at 350.
5. Enjoy!!

What are you having for dinner??

No comments: