Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Holiday Rush

I don't know about any of you but the holiday hustle and bustle is in full swing at our house.
We have already attended one Christmas party, we have another one this coming weekend and then 2 the following weekend.
 
In between there we are working hard to finish the playroom, craft room, have carpet installed, finish up our shopping, and for me...making gifts!!
 
I love to give people small tokens to let them know just how special they are to me, especially at this time of year! I also really enjoying adding some fun new crafts that have been on my "to do" list to my "done" list!!
 
Currently on my to make list is:
*Initial cup
*People blocks
*Matching shirts (for my neices!)
*Cookies
*Ornaments with the kids
*Holiday tags
*Hot Chocolate mix/chocolate dipped spoons
*Popcorn Seasoning Kit
*Holiday shirt for kids
 
I think that is it for right now...but I'm sure I will think of many more things that I should make!!
 
And I finally got around to ordering my holiday cards, so at least that part of things is done! YEAH!
signature

No comments: