Thursday, May 31, 2012

New Pops!!

Lately, I have had the idea that I should be trying to make all kinds of cake pops...only problem with that is then I have to find people to eat them. Which, seeing when I posted some ideas I had on facebook there were quite a few friends who were more than willing to step up to the plate!

One of the new ones I want to try in cheesecake. I LOVE cheesecake and really how can you go wrong putting it on a stick and adding chocolate???

So to get started I made a cheesecake...(I used a boxed one...maybe someday I'll try to make one from scratch!)

Once they were made I scooped them out using my Tbsp measuring cup. Once I had them sized up in the scoop I dipped them into some graham cracker crumbs. This will help to actually form the ball shape.

I them put them in the freezer. (I put mine in over night, since I had to run to the store to get it!) But 20-30 minutes should work out fine.

I pulled them out and then put in the stick, then dipped them into some dark melting chocolate and sprinkled with some graham cracker crumbs...too cute!!


Mmmmm!! They were yummy!! I will definitely be making these again!!
signature

No comments: