Friday, February 22, 2013

Valentine

I know the date has past, but I still wanted to share with you the fun Valentines we gave out this year!!
The kids and I had so much fun coming up with ideas and making these, best part??? They were SuPeR simple!!
For Jake's we did these:

They were perfect and only cost me $2, for the glow bracelets. Jake even helped cut them out! Since he LOVES Star Wars they were perfect!!
(Want to use these?? Well you can get your own from here!)

Here are Emmah's:


These have to be one of my most favorite ones we have done!! Emmah helped to design the tag and then stuff the bags! 
(The original idea came from here)

I then decided that we needed some for the kids at daycare...there are some school aged as well as younger ones too. So of course I went a searching and found these on Pinterest!

Be sure to check them out...there are 4 different varieties, I only used 2.
signature

No comments: