Monday, August 10, 2009

How to change a tire.

To start our week off on a fun note, Tob stopped in the morning to get himself a water on his way to work (this is really early!) Well anyway, about 8ish I get a call from him asking me to call someone to change a tire. Apparently when pulling out of the gas station he heard a noise and then quickly realized that his tire was flat! And when I say flat I mean flat.

So later in the morning the kids and I met a tow truck driver at the car to change the tire, the exciting part of that is that Jake was explaining to the driver how to change the tire correctly (which he has never seen done, except on Cars!) Who knew my son had a hidden tire changing talent! So if you ask the kids what the best part of the day was, they will tell you that they got to get out of the car and watch them change the tire. I guess if we are ever bored, I will just find a tow truck and let the kids watch them work!

No comments: