Thursday, August 6, 2009

Something to be Proud of...

Here is the next challege My Life in Pictures.....I wasn't sure what to do for this one, I have already used my kids, but I am very proud of them. They are great! I am proud of my mom for the fight, the confidence, and positive attitude she put forth the last year of her life. She never gave up...

But I think that what I am most proud of more recently is my decision to go out on a limb and start a small business. I started a couple months ago making handcrafted building blocks. My business is called Bloem & Grow. Here is an example...

5 comments:

H-Mama said...

congratulations on the new business!

Amber D. said...

Ohhhh...they look cute. I'm gonna hop on over and check out your other blog to see more!

Yea! for you!

Stefanie said...

Wow, those are so adorable!!! I'm am so not crafty or creative!

Jenny said...

Those are so adorable! Congratulations on starting your business! That's definitely something to be proud of.

The Activity Mom said...

I really like your blocks! Super cute! Congrats on starting your own business. I have a few babies in mind that these will be great for. I'll be ordering in the future for sure!