Monday, January 4, 2010

What a Moment

I apologize for the lack of posts, but most of you readers are family and you know where we have been!

Since our last post we have made many special memories....fondue with the Fowlers (only minor injuries!) and our biggest was Disney World.

We surprised the kids and took them, they had no idea and surprisingly Emmah didn't catch any of the signs until the big arch over the road and it was all singing and smiles "We're going to Disney (repeat!) We did it in the best possible way with an AWESOME tour guide, who gave us a tour, and a fast pass out of the kindness of his heart. (He is a friend of Uncle Kyle, Thanks Kyle!)

The kids had so much fun I know it will be a day they never forget nor will I. The look on Emmah and Jake's face when they saw the castle and characters was priceless and seriously brought a tear to my eyes. It was quite a day. I am hoping in the next day or so to post some pics as well as a video of Emmah and Jake explaining the day. For now let me leave you with this, it was one of the BEST days EVER!!

No comments: