Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fabulous Find

So one of my favorite places to shop, besides Hobby Lobby and Target is Michael's!
They have a great $1 section and I have found some really great stuff in there to either use as is or get crafty with! The other day the kids and I stopped by so I could grab a couple items I needed, we were heading for the door and it started to downpour, so we wasted some more time and of course in the $1 section!
 
Well guess what I found?? These:
 

They are absolutely perfect for the end of my cabinets in the kitchen and go swell with my color scheme! I couldn't be more pleased with my find. They had 6 different ones and I only got 3, but I'm happy with my selection!!
 
I love it when I find what I didn't know I was looking for!
signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

those are really cute!!!!