Friday, July 8, 2011

Family Fun


This week we had the best visit with our family from Florida!! My sister Mary and her kids Shelby and Ethan came to visit us at our house!! It was great! The kids were so excited and could hardly wait for them to arrive and LOVED every minute they were here! We played some cards, chatted, took bike rides, did a little shopping, got ice cream at the famous Captain Sundae, ate dinner at a family favorite Crazy Horse, watch the street performers, and just plain enjoyed each others company!!

It is so nice to have family come to see me, I hope they know just how much it meant to us!!
It was sad to see them leave, and I had a moment or two today. I have just really come to realize just how important family is and LOVE all the fun times we are able to spend together! I think my kids have already started the countdown til we go to visit them in December!!

"A family is a gift that lasts forever"
-Author Unknown



signature

Posted by Picasa

No comments: