- 1.5lbs (about 3 large) russet or white potatoes
- 1 medium onion, peeled and quartered, layers seperated
- 2 red bell peppers, seeds removed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and cracked pepper to taste ( I did 1/2 tsp, which was a little too much)
- 1 tsp chopped rosemary (fresh or dry)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- olive oil spray (I used fat-free cooking spray)
- 1 lb chicken sausage, cut each link into 6-7 pieces
Cut potatoes into small 1 inch pieces. These take the longest to cook so cutting them small ensures everything cooks evenly.
Preheat oven to 375. Spray one large non-stick baking sheet, or two small ones with olive oil to prevent potatoes from sticking.
In large bowl combine potatoes, onion, peppers, olive oil, salt, pepper, rosemary, and garlic powder. Mix well to be sure that it all is coated well with olive oil and seasoned. Once mixed pour onto baking sheet and place in the oven for 15 minutes. Use a spoon and toss and mix so nothing sticks.
Add sausage to the baking sheet with the potatoes and vegetables and bake, tossing once or twice for 25-35 minutes (I did closer to 25) or until potatoes are cooked through.