Monday, February 6, 2012

Time to get Serious

Do you ever have that Ah Hah moment when you realize you're the one holding yourself back from your goal?
I did...today.
 
I have always been on the chubby side and have done the roller coaster, lose weight, gain weight, lose weight, gain weight. As I was browsing some blogs I follow and I stopped over at Cara's Blog...and her latest post 1 year later really hit home.
I have never really kept myself focused enough to get the job done. I want to look good, feel good, and be healthier not only for myself, but for my family.
So this is it...today I'm doing it. No more losing focus, it's time to buckle down and do this one for myself because along the way I may want to give up, but I can't NOT this time. This time I have some underlying inspiration...my daughter. I want her to be confident in herself, learn to take care of herself, be active, enjoy life, and be healthy. (This is a hard task since she is gaining some weight due to a med change...it hasn't been the easiest thing for her or us)
 
So here it goes...today is Day 1
 
Pinned Image
 
signature 

No comments: