Sunday, June 17, 2012

Onward & Upward

I can't believe how quickly this year went by...and How are my kids growing up so fast??? It was a really good year for both kids and after the year we had last year with Emmah we could really only go up.
Emmah absolutely LOVED her 3rd grade teacher and we couldn't have asked for a better one. She did a wonderful job helping Emmah to mature, be responsible, and even learn multiplication!


 Jake's teacher was just as wonderful!! He came so far this year and I can't wait to see what he has in store for him next year. (He'll have the same teacher, he loops from 1st to 2nd!) He is amazing at math, and quite a reader and writer. He just needs to learn to add a bit of truth to his stories!


It is really CRAZY that I will have a 2nd and 4th grader next year. I don't know where the time goes, but the little people they are becoming is amazing!!
signature
 
 

No comments: