Saturday, October 27, 2012

Breakfast Muffins

I don't know about your family, but my family really likes breakfast...my kids would be completely okay with just having cereal for dinner (and I'm not gonna lie, there have been a couple of occasions when that is what they have had!) So when I found the idea to make breakfast muffins I just knew that everyone was going to LOVE them!!
 
Ingredients:
egg substitute
sausage (I used turkey sausage)
bacon (again turkey)
cheese
veggies (onions, green peppers, mushrooms)
 
 
To start I went ahead and cooked up both my bacon and sausage...then it would be ready to be added to the egg. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
 
Next I greased up my muffin tin and we got to work making our muffins. We filled each muffin cup about halfway full of "stuff" (sausage, onions, bacon, cheese etc.)
 
Once we all had our muffins done...we filled all of them figuring we could each have 1-2 and there would be some left over for a quick breakfast.
 
Bake in the oven for 25-30mins.
 
Once done take out and ENJOY! These would be great for a brunch, Christmas morning, or a quick dinner!! Don't forget to serve with hashbrowns and toast!!

signature

No comments: