I was tagged by Katie from A Listmaker's Life into a game of "Eight is Enough." So here you go:
8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
-Going on vacation to Disney, it's the kids first time!!
-Finishing my house projects
-Going to The Lion King this weekend
-Taking short trips to see family this summer
-Watching the kids play sports
-Bomb fires, roasting marshmallows, and Smores!
-Tulip Time, crazy I know!
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
- Worked out
- Went shopping at Target
- Updated my blog
- Played outside with the kids
- Delighted the kids by letting them have frozen waffles for dinner!
- Paid bills :(
- Ordered Emmah's birthday supplies
- Sang loudly to songs on the radio w/the kids!
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
- Cook better
- Draw, I think some of my ideas for scrapbooking would work out better.
- Take better photos
- Volunteer more at Emmah's school
- Get paid to shop!!
- Not worry so much about everything!
- Be on time!
8 Shows I Watch:
- Joh & Kate Plus 8
- Two and a Half Men
- Table for 12
- Ace of Cakes
- Today Show, if I'm home
- Eleventh Hour
8 People I Tag:
Okay I don't really know anyone to tag for this since the only person I know with a blog tagged me! So if you read this and have a blog, then do it!!