Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A New Beginning

I feel like as a family we have been given a new beginning. Life without Memah, isn't the same and never really will be, but I hold tight to the great memories, fun times, good laughs, and wonderful worldly advice that she gave me everyday of her life. I miss her more then ever.

This weekend was the big move. We moved from our small shoebox house to her house, which is ours now. It gave us twice the space, and many more benefits. (Like a second bathroom!!) It was a crazy weekend, but I think we have found most things, not all! We havea majority of the boxes put away, but still have a ways to go. I am hoping to put a lot of the finishing touches into place over spring break.

I truly feel her here, and that brings me comfort to know that we will add to the already long list of wonderful memories that are here. We made a lot of changes to make it our own. I will post some pictures later next week, when we are done!

No comments: