Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fair Fun!

Well we finally decided to do it. The fair is in town and I took the kids and met some moms from school. I figured this way the kids would have someone to ride with and I would have someone to talk to while they were on the rides!! Win-win situation!! It was a really good time!

We ended up staying for 5 hours!! I got there and we hung out with friends and then when we were gettting ready to leave daddy got home from work and met us so we stayed another 2 hours! The kids did great and rode a lot of rides! Emmah even rode one that I was shocked to see her get on, but she loved it!! They had so much fun riding the rides, eating elephant ears, and hanging out with friends. The weather was great too!! This will definetly be a yearly event for us!

No comments: