Monday, July 13, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Well, okay here you go........Not me, I didn't completely ignore the fact that I have at least 3 laundry baskets full of clean laundry that need to be put away, and that every member of the family has full laundry baskets that need to be washed!

Not me, who totally had fruit snacks for breakfast, and then just didn't feel like making lunch so I took my kids out, and then my six-year-old outed me at dinner!

Not me, who has waited til the last minute to complete something I have known about for months, and it has to be done by this weekend!!

I don't know who did these things, but is surely was NOT ME!!!

No comments: