Saturday, July 11, 2009

Pool Party!!

Well we finally did it....we went to the pool. My in-laws have a pool and the kids love to go and swim, which is good, because I am such a pool snob! (note: I don't have a pool of my own and never did!!). Anyway, I wasn't feeling too great, but the weather was nice, and Auntie was going to be there too, so we headed over.

We ended up staying for 4 HOURS!! Needless to say the kids had a blast, I got quite a bit of sun, and it was a good time. We had a few minor issues, like Jake peeing in his suit......TWICE!! And some time-outs for squirting the squirt gun directly at people, and pushing our sister into the pool! But overall great times were had by all. The kids are looking forward to the next time, and we for sure will be there soon. Jake is having his Pirate Pool Party there next Sunday! I will try to add some photos later.

No comments: