Thursday, October 1, 2009

You're It!!

Sometimes in this crazy, busy life I don't think we take the time to realize the small things. Well yesterday I was reminded of one of those things. Tag......who didn't love it when they were a kid especially when you could play with an adult?

Last night while waiting for Emmah to finish up at GEMS, Jake and I went to the car. I figuredd he could find a toy in there to play with or just run around in the field. He ran a little, and proceeded to tell me that we needed to play tag....and we did!!

It was great fun, pysching him out and retagging him and of course letting him get away and tricking him back for a sneaky tag! It didn't last long, but it was just fun acting like a kid and just playing. It is these times that we need to savor, remember and enjoy, because in not to long those days of tag will be over.

No comments: