Let's see how I did:
- Organize Closet-DONE, and looks pretty good too!! (Sry no before and after pics of that!!)
- Finish Emmah's room- still working, I have the curtains just haven't got to sew them and I did finish her magnet board, but she kicked it accidentally and I had to start over, I am getting there though!
- Bathroom Curtains-found, just have to get a coupon and get them, some sewing required!
- Take items to Goodwill-DONE
- Craigslist-DONE, and even sold one!!
- Chorechart-1/2 done, just have to find a frame or a spot!
- Make Dinner 5-6 nights-DONE we have had a couple of slips, but overall done good to eat at home. Hoping to try some new recipes too!!
Okay that is over 1/2 and one won't take long to complete! Onto the next months list:
- Finish Jake's room-wall decor and all!
- Curtain over slider/kitchen window (found an awesome tutorial!!)
- Create File System for important Papers
- Fix silverware display (don't ask!!)
- Finish Emmah's Room
- Chorechart-finish this up, I also plan to post the tutorial for it as well!)
- Redo Master Bedroom-found my duvet and hoping to do some painting, add wall decor, and some curtains or valances to the windows.
- Eat/Cook at home 5-6 nights a week. (This one will be a year long goal!)
Hope that I can be even more successful this month!! What are your goals for the month??