- We are seeking help and are hopeful that we are headed in the right direction.
- Emmah has great days at school where she works hard and makes great choices.
- Our family and friends are a great support asking and checking on us and on our progress, offering hugs, words of encouragement, and offering to help.
- We have gotten to have some fun family moments lately, even if they are few and far between.
- Health, overall we are healthy, just seeking some help.
- Emmah has rough days at school
- Sometimes at home behavior isn't always what we hope it will be.
- The time between appointments is going to challenge us, but we must wait.
- Our family time is sometimes compromised, and plans must change.
- That we have to deal with this issue at all, even though deep down I know that God wouldn't give us more than we can handle.
- My mom isn't hear to listen, to help, to advise, and to just lean on. I miss her right now and have realized that I am really ANGRY that she isn't here, that I can't call her up, cry on her shoulder, or ask her advice. Where is she when I need her most??
This last one has been a struggle for me, and was brought to my attention a few weeks ago...it has been on my mind a lot lately. Deep down I am really mad that she isn't here, how dare she not be here when I need her. I know we will make it through and we are never given more than we can handle, but I need her and she's not here!!