Friday, September 16, 2011

Thrifty

I LOVE to craft as you all know and sometimes that can get expensive. I also LOVE to shop, which also can be expensive. In the last few years I have learned to shop more often at consignment shops, antique stores, and of course watch the clearance racks!
 
Well yesterday a group of mom friends and I went out on a "Thrifty" excursion!! We hit a bunch of local thrift and consignment shops to search out deals, and fun items to use for crafts! We had a TON of fun and found some great deals! Here is my loot:
 
 
I plan to use the cones to make some great candy corn fall decorations I found on Pinterest. The little glass I plan on making a cake stand out of, just have to find the right plate! I also plan to use the books for some blocks, something fun and different!
 
I can't wait to go again, we already are planning what stores we should hit next time!!
 
Want to follow me on Pinterest?
signature

No comments: