Saturday, April 21, 2012

Bake Shoppe



Most people who know me; know that I have a serious problem when it comes to party planning. I tend to get a little too into my planning!! I LOVE to plan kids partys and dread the days when my kids will no longer want these theme parties, let's just hope that is a LOOONG ways off!
 
First off, my baby is turning 9! Really 9? Who told her she could get that old, I am so not okay with that, but I guess since I can't really control it I will just have to deal.
 
This year after much deliberation we decided to go with a baking/bake shoppe theme.
How fun is that?? I had a blast having Emmah help me pick out the details, like decorations, plates, activities and invitations.
 
Here is the final invitation:
 
 
A few pics of all the fun details:



 
 
Don't worry there will be a few tutorials on some of my projects.
 
All in all it was a great time celebrating a soon to be 9 year old!!



 
signature

No comments: