It's officially called Cake Batter Chex mix and it is super tasty, but super NOT healthy, so make it and give it away or you may be tempted!!
I got the recipe from The Girl Who Ate Everything and will definitely be going back!! Here is how to make your own:
5 cups Rice Chex cereal
10 ounces (5 squares) vanilla flavored chocolate (I used CandyQuik)
3/4 cup yellow cake mix
1/4 cup powdered sugar
- To start put your cereal into a bowl. I used a tupperware one with a lid as you will need to shake later on.
- Melt your chocolate according to the package and then pour on top of your cereal.
- Mix around til all cereal is covered.
- Then add cake mix, powdered sugar, and colored sprinkles. (You'll want to add plenty to make the mix colorful!
- Then put top on bowl or move to sealed bag and gently shake til all is covered.
- Discard excess power and ENJOY!!
Chocolate added and ready to be mixed...
Onto the cake batter, ready to shake and coat!
Now it's ready to ENJOY!!