Tuesday, January 18, 2011

{This is Me}

New year, new changes...and with those changes comes grow both personally, spiritually and the spread your wings and head into the unknown kind. First off I am starting with one of my biggest fears...photos of myself!! I always feel I look horrible and just don't like them.
So here's me....


Posted by Picasa
I was encouraged to take this challenge on by Ashley over at Little Miss Momma, she is a fun, crafty and down to earth blogger. I LOVE her blog and you will too!! I hope to make some growth this year, as well shrink a little (you know shed some pounds!!) I need to for me...for my kids, for my health, for my family!

4 comments:

A Beautiful Life said...

well hello miss perfectly shiny hair! i love the heart hand pose, super cute!

Hillary
www.hillaryandfam.blogspot.com
www.helpamutha.blogspot.com

TLF said...

Fun pictures!!
I did the same linky party for LMM.. super fun!

Nina @ Momma Go Round said...

I second Hillary, how do you get your hair to look so perfect? I rocked that haircut for awhile and it NEVER looked that good. Rock on with your awesome hair!

Unknown said...

fun pictures, I feel the same way...hate being on THAT side of the camera.