So here you go...
- Ruffle Pillows-I can't stand the ones on my couch...they are horrible and these are easy enough that I can make them up and have some great decor!
- Stencil Canvas Wall Art- I am slowly working to add some new decor to my walls...including my bedroom.
- Subway Art-I just love these and can't wait to make one...or two...well I am actually leaning towards making this in a baseball theme for Jake's room!
- Camera strap- Would love to make these for some cousins....and maybe an extra one for myself!
- Finish up my craft room...this will take A LOT of work, but it will be so worth it to have a guest room and a special area for my crazy craftiness!!
- Fabric Flower Choker-I like these...A LOT so of course I am going to have to give these a try!
- Fun Chalkboard-Not sure where this will go...but I am thinking in the kids play room as a fun and functional addition, but how cute and fun is this???
- Great Hooded Towel-These are such a fun and cute idea, perfect for a birthday, a baby shower and any well anything!!
- Silhouette Wall Art- I am sure you have seen these all over the place, on pillows, on jewelry, on cards...everywhere! I just have to make one for my wall...I want to make small ones to put in the living room on the floating shelves I want to add!!
- Fun Photo Holder-Perfect for the top of my cabinets...and maybe in the bathroom too, well almost anywhere really. I might even make some for my kids rooms.
What fun projects are you going to try this year??? I can't wait to get started on mine!!