Friday, December 9, 2011

JOY

The holidays always suck me into full crafting mode and I find tons of fun and festive ideas that I just HAVE to try...well this year is no different other than Pinterest in NOT helping me, just encouraging me!
I have seen many variations of these yarn letters and just LOVE how they look, so I decided to put a holiday spin on some....
Here is what you'll need:
  • colorful yarn
  • paper mached letters
To start I began by wrapping the top edges of each letter...now I would LOVE to show you pictures, but well I forgot! Once you have the top edges wrapped I began to wrap horizontally around the remainder of the letter until it was fully covered. I'm not going to say this was easy, cause it wasn't...just keep trying an adjusting as you go.
Here are what my complete letters look like:

I am now thinking I might do some for everyday...just trying to decide what word to do, since some letters are more difficult then others!
signature

No comments: