Monday, December 5, 2011

Tis the Season

Sorry, I have been missing it has been a crazy week and I have been going holiday crafting crazy!!
I of course really do have a Pinterest problem...and of course I found another project I just had to make.
I have been on the look out for something unique to hold all of Christmas cards every year and have just not been happy with what we had so...I got myself a extra black frame I had around and then bought some super cute festive ribbon.
 
To make your own card/photo holder here is what you need:

  • festive ribbon
  • empty frame
  • stapler

  1. The first thing I did was lay my frame down back side up.
  2. Lay your ribbon across the frame, you'll want the ribbon pulled tightly.
  3. Staple the ribbon onto the sides and then you can trim the ends.
  4. The there you have it!!!


And now we have a cheerful and festive holiday card holder ready and waiting for all the holiday cheer!

signature

No comments: