Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Take Notes

Looking for a fun and simple holiday gift?? Well I found the perfect thing for you. 
 
 
Simple and fun note holders!
Here is what you'll need:

  • Clear Acrylic 4x6 photo holder
  • Scrapbook paper
  • Post-It Notes
  • Fun letters and accessories
  • Hot glue gun w/glue or E-6000

To start cut your paper to fit into the frame. Once you have this done add your Post-It Notes, I removed the back paper and the just stuck the last Post-It to the frame.

When you have that done, you can add fun letters and other details to make it fun. I used some extra letters I had around as well as some buttons, and ribbon. You could use almost anything. Just get out your hot glue gun or E-6000.

Here are final product! I LOVE how they turned out and definitely plan to make more!




signature

No comments: