Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Day with Emmah

Today I got to spend the day with Emmah!! It was really a great day! I don't get to spend much one on one time with her and do girly stuff so it was fun to have the opportunity!! I of course let her decide on what activites she wanted to do for the day and she had the whole day all planned out! We had hair appointments in the afternoon, and that she was excited for too!! To start the day we headed for the lanes, the bowling lanes that is!! We bowled two games and low and behold she beat me in the first game! It was fun and she was really excited to win! After that we headed to Target to do a little shopping and get some mani/pedi supplies. We then went for some lunch, at McDonalds of course! Then had our hair done, and headed home to do some mani/pedi's!! It was really fun, we even had nail stickers!! I had a blast with Emmah today and can't wait to do it again. Time goes by all too quickly and I don't want to miss a thing!

No comments: