Monday, April 18, 2011

Who Gives A Peep!!

Over the last few days I have been overly inspired to decorate for Easter!! So many wonderful and cute ideas, as well as affordable, and since I am hosting Easter it is the perfect time to get myself into the spring mode!!

My first idea to tackle was from the ladies over at eighteen25!! They have some truly spectacular ideas for just about everything! I started with super cute Spring subway art.


I printed it out at Walgreens and got it all set up, next up was some fun candy filled jars to add some color and fun to my shelves!! I used some cylinder jars I already had, but this is perfect and cheap to do to add some fun spring color to your house!


I wanted to make the top of my hutch a little different then my shelves so I have this little collection...see the theme?? Cheesy I know, but I LOVE how it came together.


I saw this beautiful egg garland and HAD to make it so, I did!! Love how it turned out, even if my hubby thinks I have gone overboard! The garland though, could be made for any occasion or party! (Sorry, not pics of that one!)

3 comments:

Ewin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ewin said...

OK Seriously ridiculous! I just got back from... Target... and bought yellow peeps, green grass, pastel jelly beans and robins eggs to decorate in the same kind of jars. Are we seriously related or what!?

Liz said...

Gotta love those girls from eighteen 25! Love your decor!!!