Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Love of my Life

 
On Friday Tob and I celebrated 11 years of wedded bliss....well at least most of them have been bliss! We have been together for a total 16 years (dated in high school, even went to our senior prom together!)
 
He has always been there for me and is my rock, he can make me smile, laugh, and occasionally really make me mad!! But all in all he is the one I am lucky enough to spend the rest of my life with on this great journey of life. We have 2 wonderful, or at least they are wonderful 97% of the time, great families and are always there for one another. I don't know what I would do with out him!!
 
As an added surprise we got to go on a date night Friday night!! This doesn't happen often, so it was especially great. We were joined by one of my best friends and her hubby, they were celebrating her birthday (which is the day before our anniversary!) With the babysitter all set up, we headed off for a delicious dinner of Mexican at a local joint, The Dungeon. BEST SALSA EVER!! After dinner we headed to the theatre to see The Hangover 2.
 
The movie was great, dinner was fantastic, and overall it was a wonderful night celebrating with the one I love and some awesome friends!! Here's to many more!
signature

No comments: