Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pin It Up



Being of a creative mind I have recently been introduced to Pinterest! Now if you don't know what it is.....IT IS THE BEST INVENTION EVER!! It's basically a collection of your own personal bulletin boards, online!I don't know about you, but I always seem to run across these fabulous ideas on blogs, websites, or stores and I of course add them to my favorites, in no logical order. So then, when I'm looking for it, I have NO idea where it is!
 
This site allows me to categorize all those wonderful ideas, I also get to peek at others finds too!! 
 
I have 9-10 boards right now, which is good and bad. But it helps to keep it all organized!
 
Don't you just LOVE the whole idea! If you don't have an invite...I may have a few I would LOVE to share with you. Leave a comment here, with an email to contact and I will hook you up!
 
signature

No comments: